Monday, November 14, 2005

Good Times Pt. 2 & 3



GOOD TIMES PT. 2--watching my second live football game, thanks to my brother. this was the first pro game ive ever been to in which the people around me werent a-holes. failed jock types were many many rows away, which made for an enjoyable time for me and my brother home. the ride home was a challenge...none of us knew exactly how to get out of downtown seattle...least of all me. right when the five of us got into our cab, some hot girls came up and asked us for the cab. sorry ladies, i fell for that one in high school: ugly boy gets suckered by hot girl who proceeds to ignore ugly boy...stupid ugly boy.

GOOD TIMES PT. 3--steelers killing the browns in hd...note the ultra casual foot pose. oh yeah, good times. i heard a great going to the bathroom euphamism: taking the browns to the superbowl. hilarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home