Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Rumors, Not A Bad Marriage, Cause Therapy


i guess since no one else will listen to her, she has to pay for it. yahoo reports:

Jessica Simpson says the relentless gossip about her marriage to Nick Lachey drove her to visit a therapist. "Yes I have," the singer-actress tells Teen People in its December-January issue, on newsstands Friday. "I respect knowledge of the psyche. I would be a therapist if I weren't an entertainer."

'so then i could stare blankly at people, make random statements, and get paid for it...oh wait, i already do that. its like i already am a therapist.' man, i wonder how those sessions would go. i have a feeling she'd spend the entire time talking about herself. id end up paying $150 to listen how she'd deal with my issues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home