Thursday, April 26, 2007

Movie Review: American Hardcore R-4 Strings



7seconds, tsol, suicidals, die kreuzen, gbh, dri, agent orange, capitol punishment, bad brains, minutement, adx, youth brigade, sst records, the descendants, the adolescents, cro-mags, minor threat, jfa, dk, circle jerks, agnostic front, red cross, doa.

if you havent heard of AT LEAST 8 of the above band names, you need to put away your mall-bought misfits skull face t-shirt and ask your mom to bake you some cookies, because that's about how punk you actually are.

great film, by the way.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man....I miss punk music. Though at all the local shows all the bands sounded alike, they sure were fun. A crowded room filled with cigarette smoke and loud music.

good times.

(I just so happen to have a Misfit's skull face t-shirt that I bought at the mall. But there's a difference between me and the rest of the kids who buy the shirts....I know who the Misfits were.)

Actually, in junior high I was in the newspaper class and I'd often write about the history of punk music.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home