Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I'm A Wild And Crazy Bore!


you know, its hard to believe that such a funny guy can end up doing family schtick. tmz reports:

"The red carpet was a family affair Tuesday night as Steve Martin, Bonnie Hunt and the rest of the Bakers were in Los Angeles for the 'Cheaper by the Dozen 2' premiere."

when i was a high school freshman in tempe arizona, my father got hold of a vcr, and while the rest of my family was out of town, he and i watched the entire steve martin catalog: the jerk, dead men dont wear plaid, all of me, the lonely guy, trading places and the man with two brains. can you think of a better weekend? "miss uuuhmellmuhay", "special purpose? i have a special purpose!", "you mean im going to stay this color?"

my dad taught me alot about humor that weekend, and its a shame that an icon like martin is doing children's comedy. i guess we all need money once in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home