Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Pop Star+Bad Parent=Blog Entry


lets hear it for the bbc starting to slum in the gutter with the rest of us! bbc reports:

Spears said she had her son Sean Preston on her lap in an effort to escape the paparazzi.

"I instinctively took measures to get my baby and me out of harm's way, but the paparazzi continued to stalk us," the chart-topping singer said.

never mind the baby on her lap, dig that brittany profile...she looks like brian setzer from the stray cats. well, brian setzer high on burritos. what an excuse by the way. people are chasing me in their cars, ill put my 4 month old on my lap. you know, i knew she had an inner genius lurking around in all that blonde hair. my hope is that the late 80s blonde jokes craze comes back into fashion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home