Wednesday, June 18, 2008

ATTENTION MOVIE THEATER OWNERS/REGAL CINEMAS:


I recently saw The Incredible Hulk, and had to move my seat in the theater 2 times. The first time? I was sitting near moronic Big Brother/Big Sister type boys who couldn’t figure out that I, 20 feet away, didn’t want to hear what a 14 year old had to say. I moved to the other side of the aisle, in which a father was treating his two 5-7 year old sons to a PG13 film. I actually heard one of the kids say, “I’m scared.” Poor kids couldn’t stop talking, so I moved down by the Special Ed/We Were Brought Here In A Van guys, who were BETTER BEHAVED THAN THE “NORMAL” PEOPLE!!!!!! BETTER BEHAVED!!!!!!!!

How to fix theaters:
ALL MOVIES: $2 off. Kids are free, BUT you sit in the floor seats. $2 up charge and you sit in the back where people know how to shut up and appreciate that no one wants to hear a SINGLE THING THAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!

Is it too much to ask for people to shut up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home